Join Smith & Wollensky for the 52nd National Wine Week, March 11–15 when eight iconic locations will pour 10 wine samples for $10 with the purchase of a LUNCH entree. Each restaurant will offer a range of carefully selected wines to complement our USDA prime steaks and premium seafood. Wines will vary by city and day. Be sure to check your city wine listings.
Check out our feature on Wine Channel TV!
Click on the wine lists below to view the offerings by city.
Looking to sample before the Wine Week festivities begin? Enjoy our “Catch an Early Flight” promotion beginning February 18 on National Drink Wine Day. It’s a chance to sample 4 premium wines from our featured Wine Week partners for only $18.
Enter to win our Wine Week Raffle for a chance to win a trip, wine and accessories, and other great prizes. For complete rules, click here.
Grand Prize Wine Country Getaway Trip for two between April 1 and September 30, 2013. Consists of a $1,500 gift card provided by Smith & Wollensky for winner to purchase air and other travel expenses. The 3-day/2-night stay will be in the Cuvaison Estate house at their Napa Valley vineyard and includes:
– Cuvaison Vineyard House, VIP Tour & Tasting and Dinner
– VIP Tour & Tasting at Ferrari-Carano
– Swanson Salon Seated Tasting & Wine Pairing, celebrating wines poured and paired with some of the world’s best chocolate, caviars and cheeses
Additional Prizes from Our Wine Partners
– Eight Sets of 6 Smith & Wollensky Wine Glasses with Corkscrew
– Two Sets of 4 Smith & Wollensky Steak Knives
– Eight Heitz “Martha’s Vineyard” 750 ML 2000 Cabernet & Apron
– Three Double Magnum Bottles of 2005 Swanson Merlot
– One Reidel Cornetto Crystal Decanter
– Two Pairs of Riedel “O” Stemless “Yours & Mine” Etched Glasses with Carrying Case
– Eight Engraved Cuvaison Decanters
– Eight Bottles of Cuvaison Estate Chardonnay
– Six Magnum Bottles of Ferrari-Carano “Siena” with Baseball Hat
– Two Double Magnum Bottles of Ferrari-Carano Chardonnay & Baseball Hat
Smith & Wollensky would like to give specials thanks to our highly acclaimed partners:
Ferrari-Carano Since 1985, Ferrari-Carano has been a leading producer of world class, nationally acclaimed wines. Vintage after vintage, the wines exhibit a remarkable consistency of style and elegance. Don and Rhonda Carano’s uncompromising commitment to quality and excellence is a reflection of their desire to produce memorable wines that enhance the pleasures of gracious entertaining.
Cuvaison Since 1969, Cuvaison Estate Wines has been hand-crafting classic and elegant Napa Valley wines. Their estate-grown wines capture the uniqueness of the Carneros and Mount Veeder estate vineyards and reflect the finest attributes of each vintage. From vine to bottle, they work to maximize sustainability efforts in order to minimize impact on the environment.
Swanson Vineyards Founded in 1985, this Napa Valley winery crafts wines that elevate and glorify any occasion. Every bottle of their Oakville Estate wine charms the senses with velvety, luscious and distinctive character.
Heitz Wine Cellars has earned countless accolades for its dazzling wines every year since 1961. Their three renowned vineyard-designated wines — Martha’s Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon, Trailside Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon and Bella Oaks Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon — are the highlight of the winery’s distinguished resumé.
Note: The New York City location, which is owned and operated by the Fourth Wall Restaurant Group, will also celebrate National Wine Week March 11-15, however; will not be participating in the same promotional offers as the Smith & Wollensky Restaurant Group.